Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Welcome to my new blog, I'm SO excited to have you! 

Through this blog I hope to share with you all the things that make my heart happy. A few of those things; my family and friends, crafting/ designing, inspiring quotes, and thrifting. However, that last one is more like an obsession. 

A little about me (besides what already makes my heart happy): 
If you didn't already know my name is Kristen. I have two homes, one here in Roanoke, Virginia and the other in good ole Farmville, Virginia (Yes, it is a place not just a game on Facebook) where I go to school. I work part-time for Roanoke Fire-EMS as the assistant to the PIO (Public Informations Officer) and Graphic designer for the department. I bet you didn't know there was another side to the fire department than just being a firefighter, did ya?  And did I mention that it's the best job ever? 

Besides going to school and working, in my spare time I like to enjoy my time with friends and family. What better way is there? They make me who I am, and I couldn't live without them, nor would I want too! As many adventures have come and gone many are still left to explore, and I will be sharing them right here. The good and the ugly, all of it! 

That being said I hope you enjoy this beautiful mess I have of a life. Browse around and make yourself at home. Leave a comment or a message, I hope to hear from you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment