Thursday, August 7, 2014

Custom Made Canvas

Distance Canvas
More and more orders keep coming and I couldn't be more excited! Here's a peak at one of my custom orders I just finished. He was originally planning on a quote canvas but I talked him into letting me have a little artistic freedom to make this piece. I'm taking it to him today so here's hoping he loves it as much as I do! 

Most of us are all leaving for school soon and what better way to decorate your room than with a custom canvas?! AND you don't have to settle for the designs you see on the blog. Throw some ideas at me and we can put your custom canvas together! 


PRICES:
(prices may vary by difficulty)
                                                                                   12x16: $25
                                                                                   11x14: $20
                                                                                     8x10: $15

No comments:

Post a Comment