Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Brunch

This weeks Sunday Brunch turned into Sunday Linner (lunch & dinner) with some family friends. After a morning filled with God's grace at church and a little bit of personal shopping for some back to school clothes for Meg, we sat down at Macadoo's for Sunday Linner. As you know each Sunday I point out things from that week that made my heart happy and here are just a few:

What a Wonderful Wedding: Every other weekend I am asked to work for a catering company called Plantation Creations, where I help set up, serve, and clean up for various events. This weekends event was a wedding at Silver Hearth Lodge, and let me tell you each wedding I work my job gets more and more fun. This wedding was almost exactly my Pinterest board in a nutshell. The family was SO fun, and after a long days work they couldn't have been more appreciative of everything that we'd done for them. At the end of the day the mother and father of the bride made sure they knew my name and gave me a hug for all the hard work. It meant so much!

Family Time: This week I was lucky enough to get to see some of my good family friends twice in one week! Living out of town, I don't get to see them much but I was blessed to be able to get a quick visit in yesterday with them and spent a whole half a day with them today. I am so very fortunate for the family I have, wouldn't trade them for the world!

Canvas: You all are a blessing this week! I have been so fortunate to get a lot of canvas orders my way and I'm so thankful. I have also gotten the opportunity to put one of my pieces into a raffle for a fashion show I will be attending on Thursday, keep up with me this week to see what the final product is!!

I hope in each day you find many blessings, because even the smallest blessing can add up!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment