Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Soon to come

This week has been a beautiful mess filled with work, time with friends, and me just being plain lazy and not posting on the blog (and that is the mess I'm talking about). However, during that time I have come up with tons of ideas for new features, posts, and crafts to put up on the blog. I hope you're ready! 
Here's a run down of what you'll be seeing here soon:

Sunday Brunch: Sundays are a time to reflect and be thankful, each Sunday I hope to share with you a little of what is going on in my life and share some of my blessings of each week. 

Feature Fridays: Each friday I hope to spotlight one person/ business/ product, what ever it may be, and feature it on the blog, maybe it could be you! (Still trying to think of a cute name for this one, let me know if you have any ideas)

Throughout each week I hope to throw in some crafts I am working on and whatever else may be weighing on my heart that day. And maybe an occasional giveaway?! 

Be sure to follow me on Instagram so you know when new projects, posts, and giveaways are happening! @picking_peonies

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment