Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Busy Bee

I have been so blessed lately to have had so many orders to fill! As I've started finishing up most of the orders for back-to-school decorations, I have to start getting ready to go back to school myself. With so many orders to fill and stuff going on I haven't had time to pack, however, most of that might just be procrastination, I mean who doesn't hate packing? As excited as I am to go back, I have loved this summer OH so much. But I am definitely ready to take on my second year, it will be a challenge, a joy, and every emotion/ adjective you can think of in-between. At times I will cry of happiness and sometimes I will scream with stress, but thankfully I know with the people around me I will be in good hands. I hope to go on new adventures. I hope to change my ways a little. I hope to grow a backbone when I need it. There are a lot of things I hope to do and be, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see! Here's to the second year!

No comments:

Post a Comment