Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Brunch

As I spend my last Sunday at home, I think back to the beginning of the summer and how fun filled it has been and how thankful I am for everyone who was in it and everything that has happened.
Here are a few things I am thankful for:

Kaitlin & Austin: We have grown so much closer these past months and I am so thankful for our friendship. Whenever I was bored, stressed, feeling spontaneous y'all would be right by my side encouraging me to follow through with whatever schemes I had planned. And y'all might just be a little crazy for doing that but thanks for spending your time with me no matter how boring my spontaneous trips turned out. Even though I am going to miss the living crap out of you both, I know i'll be visiting soon! Love ya!

David: About two months ago I ran into you at church, it was my first Sunday back in ages and your first Sunday as our new priest. Since then you already done so much for me than you know, you became a friend to me, inspire me, and encourage me and for that I thank you.

My parents: For still loving me even though I've made the house a mess this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment